A school uniform is important as it provides the school with a clear identity both in school and in the local community. It also enables us to ensure that whatever home life our children may have, in school they look the same. It helps us to enable equality in school and allows all children to be ambassadors for All Saints.
All children are expected to be in full school uniform each and every day. Letters will be sent home, if children are not in the correct full school uniform.
A full list of uniform requirements is listed below. We kindly ask that children not wear or bring items into school that are not listed below. This includes large rucksacks, children in EYFS and KS1 only require a school book bag, a packed lunch box (if required) and a water bottle. Children in KS2 are permitted to bring in a SMALL backpack. Larger backpacks are not permitted due to the space in the KS2 corridor and pose a health and safety risk.
All Saints CE Primary School Uniform
Children are required to wear the following;
- White polo shirt
- Grey skirt, pinafore or trousers (long or short)
- Navy blue school sweatshirt/cardigan with motif obtainable from Taylormade uniforms
- Yellow and white summer dress
- White or grey socks / navy blue tights
- Black shoes
- No open-toed sandals
- Hair should be tied back using only blue/yellow/white ribbons/hairbands
- Hair should be kept neat – use of gel and spiky hair is not considered appropriate for school
- Shaved head patterns should be avoided during term time
- Children are permitted one pair of stud style earrings but they must not be worn on PE days
- A watch is permitted, but must be removed during PE
- Friendship bands and other bracelets are not permitted
- Necklaces are not permitted
- Make-up, including nail varnish, is not permitted
- School book bags and sun hats can also be purchased from Taylormade uniforms.
- Round-necked t-shirt in team colour (red, blue, green or yellow) - obtainable from Taylormade uniforms
- Navy blue shorts
- Black plimsolls
- Navy blue jogging bottoms
- Trainers for outdoor games should be available for children from Year 1 upwards. Trainers are to be plain black or white only with no branded logos or coloured laces.
- In Reception, each child should have a large shoe-bag to hold all their PE kit.
- In Reception, it is helpful if the bags are named on the outside to help teachers when searching for a bag.
It is very important that all items of clothing, shoes, packed lunch boxes, water bottles, book bags, rucksacks, etc are clearly labelled with your child’s full name. We can then return lost items to you.
The PTA also sell ‘pre-loved’ uniform, please ask the office for more details.